05 December 2016
Emerging Europe Wine Tender - LCBO Canada
Export Your Wine to Canada
Emerging European - Wine Tender (LCBO)
Upcoming tender exclusively for emerging European Indigenous & Traditional wines at
one of the world’s largest importers of beverage alcohol.
Due: January 5, 2017
Emerging European Wines (Red and White)
- Indigenous and Traditional Varieties/Blends
- Greece, Hungary, Romania, Lebanon, Croatia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Switzerland &
Other Emerging Countries
- Retail Price points between $13 and $50 (Romania, Lebanon, Croatia, Bulgaria,
- Retail Price points for Other Emerging Countries between $13 and $25
- Retail Price points up to $50 for Hungarian Tokaji
1. All FOB quote prices are approximations in Canadian $ and are based on 12 bottles per case and alcohol % between 7% and 13.75%.
2. Estimated Freight Rate (Freight rates will vary according to source location)
3. Specific quotes upon request
All tender / agreement forms must be completed and returned by the dates below to ensure you are considered for the tender. Due to submission constraints, we are only able to submit the first 20 wines we receive completed information from.
Emerging European Wines (2246) – January 5, 2017
Contact us at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to ensure your product is submitted by a reputable distribution agent properly and in time for listing consideration.
We are BevPro Canada – A group of former buyers from Canada’s largest retailers (LCBO, SAQ and NSLC) focused on leveraging our buying experience to ensure producers maximize their listing and growth sales opportunities in the Canadian
Founder – BevPro Canada Inc.