29 November 2016
Oregon Wine Tender - LCBO Canada
Export Your Wine to Canada
OREGON - Wine Tender (LCBO)
Upcoming tender exclusively for Oregon wines at
one of the world’s largest importers of beverage alcohol.
Due: December 20, 2016
Oregon Red and Whites (All varietals)
- Focus on Pinot Noir with some interest in Pinot Gris and Chardonnay
- Retail Price points for Reds from $17 to $60
- Retail Price points for Whites from $15 to $30
1. All FOB quote prices are approximations in Canadian $ and are based on 12 bottles per case and alcohol % between 7% and 13.75%.
2. Estimated Freight Rate (Freight rates will vary according to source location)
3. Specific quotes upon request
All tender / agreement forms must be completed and returned by the dates below to ensure you are considered for the tender. Due to submission constraints, we are only able to submit the first 20 wines we receive completed information from. Standard commission rates apply.
Oregon Reds and Whites (2243) – December 20, 2016
Contact us at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to ensure your product is submitted by a reputable distribution agent properly and in time for listing consideration.
We are BevPro Canada – A group of former buyers from Canada’s largest retailers (LCBO, SAQ and NSLC) focused on leveraging our buying experience to ensure producers maximize their listing and growth sales opportunities in the Canadian market.
Founder – BevPro Canada Inc.