Export Your Wine to Canada
EUROPEAN – Champagne & Sparkling Wine Tender (LCBO)
Upcoming tender exclusively for European Champagne & Sparkling wines at
one of the world’s largest importers of beverage alcohol.
Due: December 13, 2016
Europe (Champagne and Sparkling – All varietals)
- Champagne (All styles including vintage), Cremant, and Key Sparkling Styles –
Prosecco, Cava etc.
- Traditional or traditional for the area varieties
- Interest in older vintages
- Retail Price points from $15 to $125
- Cava price retail price points from $15 to $20
- Cremant and Prosecco retails price points from $16 to $25
- NV retail price points up to $75
- Vintage Champagne retail price point up to $125
1. All FOB quote prices are approximations in Canadian $ and are based on 12 bottles per case and alcohol % between 7% and 13.75%.
2. Estimated Freight Rate (Freight rates will vary according to source location)
3. Specific quotes upon request
All tender / agreement forms must be completed and returned by the dates below to ensure you are considered for the tender. Due to submission constraints, we are only able to submit the first 20 wines we receive completed information from.
We are BevPro Canada – A group of former buyers from Canada’s largest retailers (LCBO, SAQ and NSLC) focused on leveraging our buying experience to ensure producers maximize their listing and growth sales opportunities in the Canadian market.
Contact us at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to ensure your product is submitted by a reputable distribution agent properly and in time for listing consideration.
Founder – BevPro Canada Inc.
Post a Comment