- Wines from well know appellations
- Focus on Muscadet, Vouvray, Sancerre and Pouilly Fume (current vintage for Sauv. Blanc based wines).
- FOB quote price $68.48 - $160.39 (CDN Retail price $15 - $30)
21 July 2016
France Wine Tender - LCBO Canada
Four upcoming tenders exclusively for French Wines at one of the world’s largest importers of beverage alcohol – LCBO Canada.
- All varietals and regions considered
- Focus on Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewurtraminer
- FOB quote price $80.78 - $111.42 (CDN Retail price $17 - $22)
Northern Rhone Red
- All appellations within the Northern Rhone
- Red wines only
- FOB quote price $80.78 - $288.90 (CDN Retail price $17 - $50)
- Taste taste 2015 and purchase 2016 vintage
- Focus will be on classic French rose origins with regional varieties
- FOB quote price $56.46- $142.16 (CDN Retail price $13 - $27)
All tender / agreement forms must be completed and returned by the dates below to ensure you are considered for the tender. Due to submission constraints, we are only able to submit the first 20 wines we receive completed information from. Standard commission rates apply.
Loire - July 28
Alsace - July 28
Northern Rhone Red – July 25
Rose European – August 12
Contact us at Jackie@bevproconsulting.com for more information and to ensure your product is submitted by a reputable agent properly and in time for listing consideration.
We are BevPro Canada – A group of former buyers from Canada’s largest retailers (LCBO, SAQ and NSLC) who’s focus is leveraging our buying experience to ensure producers maximize their listing and growth opportunities in the Canadian market.
Founder – BevPro Canada Inc.